“Audit for a start-up” is a plan for new companies, Auditing companies from their initial start-up to companies that have been operating less than 24 months.
1.Identification of the current state of the company
a) Micro and macro company environment
b) Managers profiles and their management styles
c) Identification of processes taking place in the company
d) Identification of the communication process in the company
e) Identification of the current marketing strategy
f) Identification of the legal and accounting situation of the company
2. Analysis of the current state of the company.
a) Analysis of the company's position, threats and possibilities
b) Analysis of management styles and identification of training needs
c) Analysis of individual processes using Lean Management tools
d) Analysis of communication processes in the enterprise (eg document flow)
e) Analysis of the legal and accounting situation of the company
3. Drawing up a report regarding the current situation of the company, detailing the key risks (points of possible waste, possible legal threats etc.) with the proposal to courses of action.
4. Development of a detailed action plan
a) detailed analysis of key risks
b) developing a recovery plan for individual risks
c) implementation of a recovery plan for individual risks
5. Four and seven months from the implementation of recovery plans - re-analysis of key risks
6. Final conclusions and further recommendations